Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Bas Wensveen 54 posts 75 karma points
    Nov 26, 2009 @ 15:41
    Bas Wensveen

TinyMCE

Who can tell me which version of TinyMCE is in Umbraco 4.0. I try to wrap text around an image, but I can't find the settings to do so. There is no appearance tab while adding a new image to TinyMCE text area.

Kind regards,

Silversurfer

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Nov 26, 2009 @ 23:46
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Bas

I think it's using version 3.x.x of - Don't know if that's specific enough for you?

But if you are trying to place the image in either the left or the right in your text you could define som classes to do so, by adding a stylesheet, which you are can use in the editor.

To do this, you have to create a stylesheet in the "settings" section. Right click the stylesheet and click create. Name your style "left" for instance and make sure your alias is prefixed with a dot so it looks like ".left". Right click your stylesheet to add the right class. The alias names are added to your img tags in the source code, when you name the aliases like shown.

Now you just need to go to the "developer" section and select the datatypes and go to the rich text editor data type and mark the checkbox with the name of your stylesheet.

In the stylesheet you use for your page layout you can add the selectors img.left{float: left;} and img.right{float: right;}

In your content section you now have the possibility add either left or right, to float your image in the text.

I hope it all makes sense and this is what you mean :)

/Jan

• Tom 713 posts 954 karma points
    Aug 09, 2010 @ 09:44
    Tom

Hi how would you update the spreadsheet tinymce uses.. IE say I want the content administrator to click a button and that renders a div with a certain class.. How can I update teh stylesheet so that what they see in the tiny mce area looks like how it would appear on the live site?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft