Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• sg 33 posts 83 karma points
    Aug 22, 2014 @ 16:55
    sg

How to not open a aspx page from a side navigation menu that has children?

Hi All,

I have side navigation Menu as this:

Contact Us

About the Court

Justices

Clerk

History

Practice Before The Court

E-Filing

Local Rules

etc...

When the user click on the node that has children, then on the body page it shows the links to its children. However, I want it to be such that when the node with children is clicked it just expands and the body page just be the content that was being viewed before. Meaning to say:

lets say the user was on the "Local Rules" page...then he clicks the "About the court" , it should still show the bosy section of "Local Rules" but the about the courts menu items should get expanded.

Any ideas? Basically showing it in side menu but disabling the aspx page for it?

Please Help!!

Thanks a lot for the help!!

Shilpi

• Charles Afford 1163 posts 1709 karma points
    Aug 25, 2014 @ 11:53
    Charles Afford

Hi, Not totally sure what you are after here.

I we just talking about a menu? Or do you have a page and when you click a link it should show some text of the page?

If you can provide some more information i will help :)

Charlie.

• Alen Jose 8 posts 28 karma points
    Dec 11, 2014 @ 11:05
    Alen Jose

hi All,

I hav a dought about navigation in umbraco. In my site created some pages in umbraco and have some static aspx pages also. Then, How can i navigate from static page to umbraco pages and vice versa? Please give me any suggestion for this problem.

thanks,

alen

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Dec 11, 2014 @ 11:30
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Alen

Please don't tripple post questions when you have already created your own issue for it here http://our.umbraco.org/forum/umbraco-7/using-umbraco-7/59692-Navigation-to-aspx-page-in-Umbraco?p=0#comment202047 :)

I understand that you want to figure out how to solve the issue and rest assured that if you create your own post about the subject people will try and help if they have an idea about how to deal with it. But when you tripple post then it can lead to a lot of confusion since you can potentially get the same issue answered in 3 different places :)

Looking forward to hear from you in the post referenced above.

Cheers, Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft