Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Thomas 160 posts 335 karma points
    Oct 23, 2014 @ 15:40
    Thomas

Rich Text Editor in Back office "Constrain proportions" not visible - URGENT

Hi,

This is urgent because i am talking for a production environment. The Constrain proportions checkbox as you can see in the attached picture is not visible and is required by the customer.

Any help please hi to enable and make it visible?

Regards

Thomasenter image description here

Oct 23, 2014 @ 16:18
    Thomas

From what i saw, on the /umbraco/plugins/tinymce3/insertimage.aspx the checkbox for "Contrain Proportion" is missing. Why is this? And how can we re-enter it because the customer requires the contrain proportion. He does not want the automatic rescalling.

Jan 12, 2015 @ 15:26
    Thomas

Any help on that please after so long ago?

Jan 12, 2015 @ 18:26
    Thomas

Hi again,

I just found why is this happening but i cannot find a workarround. Well i realize that if i add dimensions that keeps the constrain proportion then the editor updates the image (i saw on the media folder that creates a new file with the new dimensions). If i add dimensions that breaks (uncheck the Constrain Proportion) the original size constrain, then the editor does not save the image and rollback the dimensions to the last correct ones.

But this is a problem because my client requires to work either with or without constrain. So can anyone help me to resolve that issue?

Jan 12, 2015 @ 18:27
    Thomas

Hi again,

I just found why is this happening but i cannot find a workarround. Well i realize that if i add dimensions that keeps the constrain proportion then the editor updates the image (i saw on the media folder that creates a new file with the new dimensions). If i add dimensions that breaks (uncheck the Constrain Proportion) the original size constrain, then the editor does not save the image and rollback the dimensions to the last correct ones.

But this is a problem because my client requires to work either with or without constrain. So can anyone help me to resolve that issue?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft