Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jason 86 posts 156 karma points
    Apr 21, 2015 @ 15:12
    Jason

Embedded form disappeared overnight......

Good Morning,

My employer currently uses an older version of Umbraco (4.5.2) and is going to be upgrading soon....I hope.

My issue today is that we have been using an external embedded form (Hubspot) in multiple Umbraco pages successfully, and then this morning, they have seemed to up and disappear.

I have spent the last few hours trying to figure out why without any luck.

I've checked the form embed code, etc. and all seems to be as it should.

I was hoping for a fresh pair of eyes.

An example page is listed below.  The embedded form should be on the right hand side under the image "REQUEST INFORMATION".

I would greatly appreciate any assistance.

http://online.saintleo.edu/academics/bachelors-programs/criminal-justice-degree-online.aspx

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Apr 21, 2015 @ 16:46
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Jason

I just had a look on the site and I can see a form under the "REQUEST INFORMATION" headline...So just wondering if you figured out the issue yourself or if it just "fixed itself" so to speak? If you rely on a 3rd party server when embedding it might have been their service that has been down?

/Jan

• Jason 86 posts 156 karma points
    Apr 21, 2015 @ 16:50
    Jason

Hi Jan,

Thank you for taking the time out to respond.  I had posted the question and then deleted it, but apparently not.

I found out that it was missing a piece of code which called the .js file.  Just not sure how or why that line of code would have disappeared.

Again, thank you for replying!

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Apr 21, 2015 @ 21:42
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Jason

Ok, but happy you got it working again even though it's not quite clear what caused the issue in the first place - Perhaps something was unpublished by a mistake or something was overwritten by a mistake during a deploy?

/Jan

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft