• Henrik Hammarström 58 posts 54 karma points
    Jan 20, 2010 @ 08:34
    Henrik Hammarström

No node exists with id '1202'

Hi there

from some computers I get this error

And from my next computer it works
    can someone please help me why it works from some computers but not from others

/Henrik

• Thomas Höhler 1237 posts 1709 karma points MVP
    Jan 20, 2010 @ 09:45
    Thomas Höhler

A little more informations would really help to give you a hand. e.g. umbraco version, OS, occurence in the backend or the frontend...

Cheers, Thomas

• Henrik Hammarström 58 posts 54 karma points
    Jan 20, 2010 @ 10:16
    Henrik Hammarström

Hi there

version:umbraco v 4.0.0 (Assembly version: 1.0.3341.38772)

Win server 2008    at www.ballou.se

I I try from FF on my computer it works but not from IE

I get this error in IE

No node exists with id '1202' body {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size: .7em;color:black;} p {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;color:black;margin-top: -5px} b {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:bold;color:black;margin-top: -5px} H1 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:18pt;color:red } H2 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:14pt;color:maroon } pre {font-family:"Lucida Console";font-size: .9em} .marker {font-weight: bold; color: black;text-decoration: none;} .version {color: gray;} .error {margin-bottom: 10px;} .expandable { text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold; color:navy; cursor:hand; }

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: No node exists with id '1202'

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: No node exists with id '1202']
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.CMSNode.setupNode() +441
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.CMSNode..ctor(Int32 Id) +25
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.Content..ctor(Int32 id) +46
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.member.Member.IsLoggedOn() +82
       umbraco.requestHandler..ctor(XmlDocument _umbracoContent, String url) +3494
       umbraco.UmbracoDefault.Page_PreInit(Object sender, EventArgs e) +729
       System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
       System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
       System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
       System.Web.UI.Page.OnPreInit(EventArgs e) +8699406
       System.Web.UI.Page.PerformPreInit() +31
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +282

Everything works from Backend but when some users from some browsers trying to reach the site page the get the error abbow

/Henrik

• Seth Niemuth 275 posts 397 karma points
    Jan 20, 2010 @ 16:53
    Seth Niemuth

hmmm...when I get weird errors like this having to do with a page not working correctly, I will do these things (checking to see if the error is still there after doing each one of these and if not, going on to the next one). 1. 'Republish Entire Site' (right click 'Content' in content tree) 2. Hit the publish and save button on the actual page 3. Rename/Delete the umbraco.config file in the data folder so that it is recreated 4. Recreate the node/page in the content and delete the old one.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft