Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Lawrence Miles 5 posts 45 karma points
    Jun 18, 2015 @ 13:35
    Lawrence Miles

TinyMCE v3 Toolbar not functioning properly

Hi, new to the Umbraco community and so far I prefer this CMS over any of the others I've used. I've been working on developing my first site and seem to run into a problem that I can't resolve. Spent the last couple days scouring the forums and documentation and it looks like i have a misbehaving TinyMCE toolbar.

My toolbar is only showing a limited number of the editing options in the RTE. I have ensured that under the Data Types --> Richtext Editor setting that more that the pictured editing options are selected, which they are. I have modified the settings too without any change in the toolbar. The arrow that I have read about in several posts doesn't appear to allow me to scroll and from several screen shots I've seen Dan post there is definitely something wonky.

enter image description here

My environment is this: Umbraco v7.2.5, Godaddy share host using full trust, ASP .NET 4.5.2. Computers I've tested are running Windows 8.1 64-bit with Chrome, IE 11 along with a Windows 10 TP using Chrome, Edge, and IE 11. All of the machines have the same problem. My Windows 10 TP machine is my WebMatrix computer and even using the localhost with the same three browsers the toolbar behaves the same so I think I can eliminate Godaddy as a problem.

Any recommendations as to what I should check to get my toolbar working correctly?

• Lawrence Miles 5 posts 45 karma points
    Jun 18, 2015 @ 15:05
    Lawrence Miles

Answered in this post

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft