Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ethan 41 posts 61 karma points
    May 01, 2010 @ 03:49
    Ethan

Replace siteName with my own logo

I have installed Runway, I did want to replace siteName filed with my own logo. I uploaded a picture in Media section, the picture got ID assigned. I created a new property inside Runway Homepage configuration, which avail in Setting. I chose the picture in Content, finally I  modified the template. But when I loaded the page, I just saw the ID there. Could you tell me how to address the issue? Thank you!

• Donald St. Martin 83 posts 128 karma points
    May 01, 2010 @ 06:28
    Donald St. Martin

Ethan,

To have an image display via the template section use:

<umbraco:Item runat="server" field="yourAliasHere" xslt="concat('&lt;img src=&quot;', umbraco.library:GetMedia({0},'true')/ data[@alias='umbracoFile'], '&quot; alt=&quot;', umbraco.library:GetMedia({0},'true')/ data[@alias='umbracoAlt'], '&quot;  title=&quot;', umbraco.library:GetMedia({0},'true')/ data[@alias='umbracoAlt'], '&quot; /&gt;')" XsltDisableEscaping="true" />

Hope this helps,

--
    Donald

May 01, 2010 @ 06:57
    Ethan

I extremely appreciate your help.

May 01, 2010 @ 07:54
    Ethan

I extremely appreciate your help. Although I still don't  got it, it really works. You are a Certified Professional holder,must have a good understanding of Umbraco. I look forward to  your help when meeting with the difficulties next time. Just then I  went  to check your profile, you didn't leave any contact message there,  It is kind of you to give a hand to those guys like me. Best wishes for you and your family.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft