Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

  • Stefan Kip 1613 posts 4130 karma points c-trib
    Nov 18, 2009 @ 11:03
    Stefan Kip

    Bug: wrong image is added to the list


    I'm using the RCC v2 with the following config:
    - Picture, type: Improved Media Picker
    - Margin-top, type: Numeric

    When I added 5 pictures, it works. (like media id's 1-5)
    Then I add another picture (media id 6, saved in an other folder) and it adds media #6.
    When I save and reload the node, it shows media #5 is added again instead of #6...

    Can you make the source available, so I (and others) can fix bugs like these ourselves, instead of waiting for you to have the time to take a look at it?

  • Stefan Kip 1613 posts 4130 karma points c-trib
    Nov 18, 2009 @ 19:18
    Stefan Kip

    I must add I had two instances of the RCC on the same document type (different tabs though). (I'm using the fixed version)

    When I removed the other instance it started working like expected...

  • Stefan Kip 1613 posts 4130 karma points c-trib
    Nov 23, 2009 @ 10:40
    Stefan Kip

    And now it doesn't work anymore like expected. When I add 1 item, it's ok. Then I add a second item and it doesn't display the media ID anymore in the title (show in title). It just says [Repeatable Custom Content] and the item is not added.

  • Stefan Kip 1613 posts 4130 karma points c-trib
    Nov 23, 2009 @ 11:14
    Stefan Kip

    Ok, this was just an issue when using the Tribal Yet Another Media Picker. With the original Media Picker it does work. Too bad the client won't see a preview.

  • Jon Bowles 7 posts 27 karma points
    Nov 24, 2009 @ 01:28
    Jon Bowles

    This is almost the exact same issue I have

    using windows server 2003/umbraco web.config

    More than one RCC datatype on one doctype (multiple tabs) results in the following;

    1. the aliases for the last RCC to be added are used for all RCC properties the content area.

    2. the properties in the content area are no longer editable

    3. [Repeatable Custom Content] is shown in the title for new items

    I initially tried using improved Media Picker for one of the properties, when I realised there was an issue I removed it (because it was the only thing that was non-standard) and tried with the standard media picker (having also removed IMP from the config file)- same result. tested with plain textstrings and again same results. I thought that maybe I deleted a property from the doctype which remained in the database, skewing the normal behaviour, but after a complete reinstall of Umbraco i had the same problems.

    Excellent dataype though - hope someone can shed some light on this


  • Stefan Kip 1613 posts 4130 karma points c-trib
    Dec 08, 2009 @ 13:47
    Stefan Kip

    I think I'm going to develop my own repeatable custom content soon.

    This one has too many bugs and I need some features that aren't there, like showing images instead of media node ID's...

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to: