Umbraco Deploy is the deployment engine used on Umbraco Cloud. It is continuously being upgraded when new features and bugfixes are introduced.
It is recommended that you keep your site up to date with the latest version using the upgrade feature available on Cloud. We do not recommend updating manually.
Deploy 3.4.5 (+ contrib 3.0.1)
- Added partial media restores for Umbraco 8.
- Bugfix: Nested content in nested content ended up in a semi corrupt format when deployed.
- Added partial content restore on empty sites for Umbraco 7.
- Added partial media restore for Umbraco 7.
- Added partial media restore on empty sites for Umbraco 7.
- Improved error output for debugging.
- Adding controllers for better Cloud integration.
- Bugfix: Prevalue editors in grid could store a wrong value.
- Bugfix: CheckboxList was not being transferred correctly.
- Updated an internal interface to being public for Headless.
- Bugfix: Relation types were not being created correctly on Umbraco versions lower than 8.6.0.
- Bugfix: SQL query hitting maximum limit of query parameters when gathering dependencies for nodes with a large dependency trees.
- Bugfix: Refixed - Macros in RTE using Macro Parameters that use pickers for content or media are added as a dependency for a deployment
- Feature: Added config option 'exportMemberGroups' for enabling/disabling export of member groups
- Bugfix: Improved Exception Message for Compositon, Allowed Templates, Allowed Child Node Types
- Bugfix: Default Value Connector supports Double, JArray & JObject
- Bugfix: Macros in RTE using Macro Parameters that use pickers for content or media are added as a dependency for a deployment
- Package Files
- Archived Files