Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I have a triple-lingual setup with different nodes on different url's.
The URL's are:http://www.cease-therapy.com
The sitemaps for the first 2 are generated correctly but for the third (romania) it fails, namely it's showing a url like:
The strange thing is that it only does this for second level nodes :S
When i look into umbraco and lookup the node's "Link to document" property only for the url's that fail it shows up with http://romania.cease-therapy.com in front. All the other nodes that render correctly are in the relative format. Is this a bug in umbraco? Anyone else noticed this? Fix?
Sounds like you enabled useDomainPrefixes and didn't republish the complete site. The Razor version of the package handles this correctly now, the XSLT version not yet though.
So the workaround is to republish al nodes plus all children and you should be good to go!
I had a similar issue..
I am using umbraco v 4.11.1 .. and use the package version 2.0.1 and use the xslt version.
When I manage hostname and set e.g. www.mydomain.dk and access http://www.mydomain.dk/sitemap.aspx the loc node look like this:
if I access http://mydomain.dk it look like this:
and I got errors when testing the sitemap in Google webmastercentral.
So I had to ensure that the link to sitemap in robot.txt is with www: Sitemap: http://www.mydomain.dk/sitemap.aspx and manage hostname is with www.
First I had set it without www, but in Google had already prefixed the domain with www.mydomain.dk/ ... and I should enter sitemap.aspxPerhaps because the site was added as www.mydomain.dk
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted