Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
Initially, I installed the package on a sandbox version of our site and the sitemap looked exactly as expected and has many nodes listed. However, with the package installed on our dev server only the first level pages are showing. The second level nodes are in nodes thar are folders (which are not set to be hidden) and these nodes do not show. The sandbox site has nodes below folders in the same manner. Any idea what could be wrong here?
We're running Umbraco version 7.1.8 assembly: 1.0.5394.16131
This is the result I'm seeing:
Hi Ed and welcome to our :-),
The Cultiv Search Engine Sitemap it´s an older package, and I can see that Robort Foster has made a updated version of the Cultiv Search Engine package. You could try to uninstall the Cultiv Search Engine Sitemap package and try to install / use the updated version that Robert has made.
I have just tried to give it a test run, and I made a folder, document type, and you need to make some changes to the code to get folders out too. You will need to remove this from the where n.TemplateId > 0 && to get the folders out. If the folder has a template you don´t need to make the changes.
You can find the package here: https://our.umbraco.org/projects/collaboration/search-engine-sitemap
Hope this helps,
That did the trick! Seems to be working well now.
That's really good to hear :) - Remember to mark the topic as solved so others can go straight to the solution if they come across the same issue. You do it by clicking the little green tick on the post that give you the solution.
Happy Umbraco coding :-) If you have further questions about Umbraco just create a new topic on the forum. We are friendly people that try help each other with Umbraco stuff.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted