Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
we are facing issue with SEO Checker 2.9.0 in Umbraco 8.5.3.
In the backend everything seems to be ok with the render snippet of SEO Checker, correct title and description.
In the frontend we are seeing wrong results. So wrong meta title and description, every page you click uses the last published content node meta data.
I see another thread in this bug sections, is this related and are you working on this to get this fixed? Any ideas for a release?
Thanks in advance!
I see some caching issues (in general) in the property editor converter of Umbraco V8.5+ in a project I am working on. This could be related.
If you go without PropertyEditorConverter this should work.
Render Metatags of different document
var meta = new SEOChecker.MVC.MetaData(1097);
var seo = Model.Value("sEOPreview") as SEOChecker.MVC.MetaData;
I think I have fixed this issue now. Was a combination of bug above and something really stupid I did.
I have created a Hotfix for this which will also be included in the new 2.10 version of SEOChecker
Sorry for the hassle and hope this helps,
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted