Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • Bezmundo 48 posts 138 karma points
    Feb 21, 2017 @ 10:17
    Bezmundo
    0

    'seoChecker.seoCheckerPropertyEditorController' is not a function, got undefined

    Hi,

    SeoChecker plugin has started to bring our umbraco website to a crippling halt. Stops all nodes from being published and crashes the site. When you try and publish any node it comes up with the following error.

    Error: Argument 'seoChecker.seoCheckerPropertyEditorController' is not a function, got undefined
    at cb (DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vbGliL2pxdWVyeS9qcXVlcnkubWluLmpzOy91bWJyYWNvL2xpYi9hbmd1bGFyLzE…:3)
    at xa (DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vbGliL2pxdWVyeS9qcXVlcnkubWluLmpzOy91bWJyYWNvL2xpYi9hbmd1bGFyLzE…:3)
    at DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vbGliL2pxdWVyeS9qcXVlcnkubWluLmpzOy91bWJyYWNvL2xpYi9hbmd1bGFyLzE…:7
    at DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vbGliL2pxdWVyeS9qcXVlcnkubWluLmpzOy91bWJyYWNvL2xpYi9hbmd1bGFyLzE…:5
    at n (DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vbGliL2pxdWVyeS9qcXVlcnkubWluLmpzOy91bWJyYWNvL2xpYi9hbmd1bGFyLzE…:2)
    at k (DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vbGliL2pxdWVyeS9qcXVlcnkubWluLmpzOy91bWJyYWNvL2xpYi9hbmd1bGFyLzE…:5)
    at e (DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vbGliL2pxdWVyeS9qcXVlcnkubWluLmpzOy91bWJyYWNvL2xpYi9hbmd1bGFyLzE…:5)
    at DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vbGliL2pxdWVyeS9qcXVlcnkubWluLmpzOy91bWJyYWNvL2xpYi9hbmd1bGFyLzE…:5
    at DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vbGliL2pxdWVyeS9qcXVlcnkubWluLmpzOy91bWJyYWNvL2xpYi9hbmd1bGFyLzE…:14
    at DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY28vbGliL2pxdWVyeS9qcXVlcnkubWluLmpzOy91bWJyYWNvL2xpYi9hbmd1bGFyLzE…:10
    

    Any ideas to why it would start to do this? Nothing has changed on the solution.

  • Richard Soeteman 3642 posts 11097 karma points MVP
    Feb 21, 2017 @ 10:27
    Richard Soeteman
    0

    Looks like the javascript files can't be loaded, could be cache. Can you update version number in /config/clientdependency.config and see if that fixes the issue?

    Best,

    Richard

  • Bezmundo 48 posts 138 karma points
    Feb 21, 2017 @ 11:24
    Bezmundo
    0

    Its currently

    version="1065721180"
    

    What should it be updated too?

  • Richard Soeteman 3642 posts 11097 karma points MVP
    Feb 21, 2017 @ 11:45
  • Vijay 26 posts 126 karma points
    Apr 26, 2019 @ 14:35
    Vijay
    0

    Hi Richard,

     I have followed the instructions, but still the same problem. It's not working for me after moving to staging environment.
    

    My umbraco version is 7.2.1 and SEO Checker version is 1.9.0

    Please help me to fix this error.

  • Richard Soeteman 3642 posts 11097 karma points MVP
    Apr 28, 2019 @ 06:49
    Richard Soeteman
    0

    Clear the whole clientdependency cache in app_data folder and it should be ok.

    Best,

    Richard

  • Vijay 26 posts 126 karma points
    Apr 29, 2019 @ 06:13
    Vijay
    0

    Hi Richard,

    I did the same but still the same problem. Please let me know if you want any other details. I'm not facing this issue on localhost and I did not purchase the license for SEO Checker

    enter image description here

    enter image description here

  • Vijay 26 posts 126 karma points
    Apr 30, 2019 @ 08:12
    Vijay
    0

    Hi Richard,

    I have solved the issue by,

    1) Updating the version number in the /config/clientdependency.config file.

    2) Deleting files in the TEMP/ClientDependency directory.

    3) Clearing browser cache.

    4) Changed debug="false" to debug="true" in web.config.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft