Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
We are running at Umbraco version 7.5.14 with SEO Checker V1.10.1 and currently, I am trying to fix up redirects.
We have a domain, which points to our IIS servers (loadbalanced).
In this domain, I have 2 pages (test1 and test2), which are setup to be redirected to different pages of our application. Both pages setup is identical, but
test1 is redirected, test2 - is not. Nothing is logged, Umbraco just answers with 404 page. Where shall I look to fix it?
Also, I shall add that all checks initially are done on server, where Umbraco backend is accessible (to exclude possible issues with cache clearing). Also, I did an app restart
If nothing is logged the HTTPModule is not running on that particular server. Check the usermanual how to add the http module.
Hope this helps,
Do you mean these:
<remove name="SEOCheckerValidationqueueModule" />
type="SEOChecker.HttpModules.ValidationqueueModule, SEOChecker" />
<remove name="SEOCheckerUrlModule" />
<add name="SEOCheckerUrlModule" type="SEOChecker.HttpM
I have it defined
Ah I think test2 is both in rediretc manager as well as in inbound link errors delete from the redirect manager and map in 404 overview then it should work again.
This solution does not help. I have this issue again: so, I removed redirect from Redirect manager and remapped it in 404 overview, but it is still not redirecting.
I shall note that after clearing umbraco.config, ExamineIndexes and DistCache folders - redirect started working.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted