Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I've recently installed SEO Checker (2.2.0), When I update the title field, the page publishes fine but the changes do not show on the page until I publish a 2nd time.
Example, I got to my home page and set the title to test:
I then publish that page but the title is blank and in the content node the social preview has also not been updated so I publish a second time and the all the changes are applied.
I've also checked the umbraco logs but found no errors.
This is just a normal Property editor so can't see why it doesn't update. Anything special in this environment?
I have solved the issue by removing my field that was mapped to SEO title, and used the one that's part of the SEO Checker property.
Not sure what caused it, but there seemed to be an issue with mapped properties?
Nothing special, no.
wow weird, will look into this later but great it's working for you again now.
Just for info.
I experience the same bug as Rich when I use mapped properties, which means that I have to publish the node twice to see the changes.
When I remove the mapped properties and just use the built in properties in SEO Checker, then it works perfectly.
I using a clean install of Umbraco 8.1.1 and I installed the lastest SEO Checker (though the package-manager in the Umbraco backoffice)
That is weird but I will check this later this week and come back to this.
Sorry for the delay. It was caused by an internal mapper. I've fixed this and hotfix can be found here and will be in the Next SEOChecker for V8.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted