Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • Vineeth 67 posts 277 karma points
    Jan 21, 2020 @ 09:36
    Vineeth
    0

    Teacommerce event 'afterAddOrUpdateOrderLine' parameter model returns id as Zero After teacommerce update from 3.2.5 to 3.4

    Hi Teacommerce team,

    I've updated my tecommerce package from 3.2.5 to latest 3.4 . After updating,Add a orderline to the cart and updating mini cart using TC JS events. 'afterAddOrUpdateOrderLine event returns model parameter model.id as 0 always. Please let us know why this is happening. PFA : enter image description here

    enter image description here

  • Matt Brailsford 2363 posts 11453 karma points MVP 6x c-trib
    Jan 21, 2020 @ 09:54
    Matt Brailsford
    0

    Hi Vineeth

    It looks like this is a regression issue. In 3.4 we made a bunch of performance improvements as one of our clients was having issues with the site under load and as part of this, the FormPostHandler (which he JS API communicated with) was updated to hold off persisting an order till the very end so only one save request is called on the order.

    Unfortunately looking into this, it appears this means for this method the order line is created and serialized to return, but because the order isn't saved yet, it is serialized in a state where it has no id.

    I'll have to look into what we can do fix this and get back to you.

  • Vineeth 67 posts 277 karma points
    Jan 21, 2020 @ 10:25
    Vineeth
    0

    Thanks Matt, It will be helpful we can do a fix on this.

    Can we revert back to the old version for a quick fix? that is 3.2.5

  • Matt Brailsford 2363 posts 11453 karma points MVP 6x c-trib
    Jan 21, 2020 @ 10:32
    Matt Brailsford
    0

    Hi Vineeth,

    Yes, this is a 3.4 thing so reverting back to a version before this should fix the issue for the time being.

    I'll keep you updated on an actual fix

    Matt

  • Matt Brailsford 2363 posts 11453 karma points MVP 6x c-trib
    Jan 21, 2020 @ 10:42
    Matt Brailsford
    100

    In fact, I think I might have a fix for you. If you want to download the following DLL and drop it in your bin folder it should fix the issue https://www.dropbox.com/s/ob0bv4505v0unht/TeaCommerce.Api.Web.zip?dl=0

    If you want to give it a try and let me know if it works as expected I'll get an official release out as soon as I can.

    Matt

  • Vineeth 67 posts 277 karma points
    Jan 21, 2020 @ 11:10
    Vineeth
    0

    Perfect, It worked finely. Thanks for the great support Matt. Kudos to you :)

  • Matt Brailsford 2363 posts 11453 karma points MVP 6x c-trib
    Jan 21, 2020 @ 11:36
    Matt Brailsford
    0

    No problem.

    Thank you for reporting and testing it.

    I'll get an official update out by the end of the week.

    Matt

  • Matt Brailsford 2363 posts 11453 karma points MVP 6x c-trib
    28 days ago
    Matt Brailsford
    0

    Hi Vineeth,

    Just wanted to let you know I have released a 3.4.1 patch release containing a fix for this. Many thanks again for reporting it.

    https://our.umbraco.com/packages/website-utilities/tea-commerce/

    Matt

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft