Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
Just wondering if anyone else has seen their perfectly happy TeaCommerce site suddenly not finalising orders?
Customer says some have taken days to work if at all.
Not got onto the server yet to check logs and investigate but I know the Paypal API used is a little old. Have they sunset it yet?
In the unlikely event someone else lands here.
Nothing in the logs, callbacks are working. Can't recreate in a Sandbox.
Theory is that something has changed Paypal's side for confirming / authorising users / payments and it's not sending the correct callback for all payments for reasons I can't explain (maybe unverified email addresses?).
Not a TC bug from what I can see and I found this website has a custom Paypal provider anyhow.
I've added additional logging and will wait for a failed order :|
OK - solved it.
The credentials for IPN were used on an alternative brand website. These developers disabled the IPN callback (sign into Paypal, Account Settings, Website Payments - IPN settings) (probably was throwing 404s or something)... so no callbacks no confirmed Paypal orders, no errors !!!
I doubt it - but I hope this helps someone else in the future.
Really glad you were able to find and resolve the issue and thank you for sharing the the details of it.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted