Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • Morten Christensen 61 posts 215 karma points
    Jan 20, 2013 @ 15:12
    Morten Christensen
    0

    Licens error

    Hi TC,

    I just noticed some errors in my umbraco log:

    At /dk/ture/2013/tomorrowland-2013/ (Referred by: https://m.facebook.com/): 
    System.Exception: teacommerceerror001 - No more orders available - Delete old orders or buy a license for Tea Commerce at - info@teacommerce.net or http://www.teacommerce.net    ;
    at TeaCommerce.Data.Licensing.LicenseValidator.HasLicense(LicenseType licenseType, Boolean checkForOrderLimit, Boolean throwError)    
    at TeaCommerce.Data.Order.Save()    
    at TeaCommerce.SessionController.get_CurrentOrder()    
    in XXX\usercontrols\ShopMiniBasket.ascx.cs:line 17    
    at XXX.ShopMiniBasket.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    in XXX\ShopMiniBasket.ascx.cs:line 12    
    at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e)    
    at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()    
    at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()    
    at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()    
    at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()    
    at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()    
    at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()    
    at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()    
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

     

    Line 17

    var order = TeaCommerce.Razor.TeaCommerce.GetOrder();

     

    We have a valid licens for teacommerce and everything is working perfectly.
    I just noticed this in my log.

  • Rune Grønkjær 1296 posts 2863 karma points
    Jan 22, 2013 @ 12:52
    Rune Grønkjær
    0

    Hi Morten,

    That will happen if Tea Commerce is used on a none licensed domain. Could be there's other domains attached to the site, that's not supposed to be in use?

    /Rune

  • Morten Christensen 61 posts 215 karma points
    Jan 22, 2013 @ 13:30
    Morten Christensen
    0

    Hi Rune,

    We have 3 domains that points to .com.

    .dk -> .com/dk/
    .se -> .com/se/
    .co.uk -> .com/uk/

    But that happens before the page load.
    Dk, se, uk have their own website on the iis, and then redirects to .com.

  • Rune Grønkjær 1296 posts 2863 karma points
    Jan 22, 2013 @ 13:34
    Rune Grønkjær
    0

    That's should'nt be a problem then. You can't see what domain caused the error i guess? The log does not log that information.

    I cannot say what your exact problem is. The symptoms just suggest that the website have somehow been accessed by another domain. It's the only thing that will trigger that particular error.

    /Rune

     

  • Morten Christensen 61 posts 215 karma points
    Jan 22, 2013 @ 13:52
    Morten Christensen
    0

    Nope, I can't see the full path. Only /dk/ture/2013/tomorrowland-2013/.

    I will have a look at it, and see if I can find some domain conflict somewhere.
    Our webshop is running as it should, so its not a big deal now.

    Thanks for quick reply. -again!

  • Rune Grønkjær 1296 posts 2863 karma points
    Jan 22, 2013 @ 13:52
    Rune Grønkjær
    100

    We have now combined our knowledge and come up with a scenario and a possible fix.

    Tea Commerce is checking the referrer domain, if one exists. In your case that would be facebook. When your page loads you get the current order, which triggers a new order to be created. That will also trigger the license check, which fails, because of the referrer.

    You should check that there is an order before getting it. That should fix the problem.

    /Rune

  • Morten Christensen 61 posts 215 karma points
    Jan 22, 2013 @ 13:57
    Morten Christensen
    0

    Ahh that make sense :)

    Thanks!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft