Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I have upgraded a site to Umbraco 6, and in the same turn we want to upgrade to TeaCommerce 2.
Right now it seems to be a bad decision.. I really like all the new stuff in TC2, but a lot of things (read all) have changed.
1. In TC2 order ids are now Guids. Do you have a order migration TC1 > TC2?
2. I can't find NodeStock.ChangeStock or similar anywhere.
3. WebshopEvents.BeforePaymentFormGenerated Cant't find this either..
4. Should I downgrade to TC1 again?
TC2 isnt updateable from 1.x as of now because as you stated - a lot of things has changed. It is also stated in the revision history:http://www.teacommerce.net/en/documentation/revision-history.aspx
Yes, I saw that it inst upgradeable. But I through it was from a package view.
1. Cool if you share it
2. Found it, thanks.
3. I use 5 events, and I can find them all in NotificationCenter, expect BeforePaymentFormGenerated.
4. Yea, I think so too.. I will down grade again :)
Thanks for quick answers!
The BeforePaymentFormGenerated is located in TeaCommerce.Api.Web.Notifications.NotificationCenter (It will be renamed in 2.0.1 to PaymentFormGenerating)
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted