Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • Khai 71 posts 161 karma points
    Aug 21, 2013 @ 13:42
    Khai
    0

    Teacommerce FormPost.aspx 500 Internal server error

    So I've got teacommerce working nicely in my dev environment, and I just deployed the web application to a test server. The testserver is identical to my dev environment, same code, restored same database.

    However Teacommerce isn't working on the test server and I don't know why. I can call some basic functions with the javascript api like getcurrentcountry getcurrentcurrency hascurrentorder etc. But I get an internal server error 500 when I call "getCurrentOrder". which means I think something is going wrong with setting the current order. There's nothing in the logs, so I don't know what's going on. Does anyone know what could go wrong ? 

     

  • Anders Burla Johansen 2560 posts 8256 karma points
    Aug 21, 2013 @ 13:55
    Anders Burla Johansen
    0

    Try get the current order using the JavaScript API and see in Firebug in FireFox what the 500 error message is. Nothing in the /App_Data/Logs or the windows server log?

    Do you have .Net 4.5 installed on the server? Do the DB user has the right permissions etc. When it works on your development machine, then it is most likely to be your server that has other configuration that your dev machine.

    Kind regards
    Anders

  • Khai 71 posts 161 karma points
    Aug 21, 2013 @ 14:14
    Khai
    0
    <div class="content-container"><fieldset>  <h2>500 - Internal server error.</h2>  <h3>There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.</h3>  </fieldset></div>
    There's nothing in the app data logs and in the event viewer. I also have .NET 4.5 installed and the db user is the db owner so he should have sufficient rights. I also tried to change the test database to the dev database and that didn't work aswell. I have a feeling it is indeed a misconfiguration but it's hard to find the root of the problem with no logs.
  • Khai 71 posts 161 karma points
    Aug 21, 2013 @ 14:45
    Khai
    0

    I found out of the problem by using the razor api and generating the error on the server side by using TC.GetCurrentOrder(1) on a view, i had a license exception with 20 finalized orders. 

  • Anders Burla Johansen 2560 posts 8256 karma points
    Aug 21, 2013 @ 14:56
    Anders Burla Johansen
    100

    Ahh. Just delete your test orders, reset the CurrentOrderNumber to 0 in the DB and then recycle your AppPool to get going again.

    Kind regards
    Anders

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft