Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
I'm creating a new webshop where the payment provider is DIBS.
On startup I'm subscribing to Order_Finalized to set some updatede values on the member. But my problem is that Order_Finalized is not fired. I can see that the order is in the DIBS admin module, and the user gets to continue url. Also, if I change the payment provider to Invoicing in Teacommerce, the Order_Finalized event is fired as it should.
I can see that someone had the same problem before: http://our.umbraco.org/projects/website-utilities/tea-commerce/tea-commerce-support/38200-Order-state-after-payment-%28DIBS-provider%29 but that was in v1. I'm on Teacommerce 2.2.1.Shop IP in DIBS admin is blank, an every thing is setup as the guide.
I've used teacommerce with 3 other payment providers on other shops, but this is the first time with DIBS.
No error in the log btw
Error log from DIBS:
The error on the last attempt was: No connection to your server (no response)Merchant number (DIBS ID): XXXShop name: XXX---Begin of listing of request (contents of the URL that was attempted called):POST /base/TC/PaymentCallback/1/DIBS/404c74c3-7fc8-4c4e-9528-13af2ce08546.aspx HTTP/1.1Host: XXXUser-Agent: DIBSConnection: closeAccept: */*Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencodedContent-Length: 1248
The site have been online all time, and if I try to call /base/TC/PaymentCallback/1/DIBS/404c74c3-7fc8-4c4e-9528-13af2ce08546.aspx I'll get a blank page with no errors.Btw, its not a localhost site.. It is running online.
What DIBS product have you bought? Maybe the DIBS API has been updated since the provider was programmed? You can see the provider code here:https://bitbucket.org/teasolutions/tea-commerce-tea-commerce-payment-providers
I'm using a normal DIBS solution with FlexWin. It was bought a month ago.
I don't know what to look for in the payment provider code..
Is your site on a live domain?
Does your provider has the test parameter set? If it has you should see a DIBS file in your website folder with the rewuest data for the call back. Its a txt file.
Yes its on a live domain, and I have the callback file:
Form:orderid : CART-47paytype : VISAcardnomask : XXXXXXXXXXXX0000cardprefix : 471110cardexpdate : 2406accepturl : http://XXXXX/base/TC/PaymentContinue/1/DIBS/af7453ab-f34f-4baf-90e3-92b4aac0399e.aspxagreement : 5455998amount : 12000callbackurl : http://XXXX/base/TC/PaymentCallback/1/DIBS/af7453ab-f34f-4baf-90e3-92b4aac0399e.aspxcancelurl : http:/XXXXX/base/TC/PaymentCancel/1/DIBS/af7453ab-f34f-4baf-90e3-92b4aac0399e.aspxcapturenow : 1currency : 840declineurl : https://payment.architrade.com/paymentweb/reply.actiondibsmd5 : e0fd31f452c8fbbe3daf061f55133f4aflexwin_cardlogosize : 3flexwin_help : 1fullreply : 1ip : XXXXXlang : enmd5key : f885cd469c6facc66d0da8ee07bdcabemerchant : 90192433newDIBSTransactionID : 818788114newDIBSTransactionIDVerification : f130a31607a96b6be657ac83656f99738643cf13227e3e1da11490f3a8e9599aoriginalUserAgent : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0postype : ssltest : 1textreply : 1token : E8P6017ACTW15BBFU3127341JGACMTBAapprovalcode : 123456statuscode : 2transact : 818788114authkey : ce7b067d1c19f1537b7e7c241ea38a7d
You see no errors in the Log start starts with the text "DIBS" - because if you have the dibs-callback-data.txt file the callback happens. But somehow fails. So it must be something in the DIBS code.
Yes, I get a Success from DIBS (accepturl is fired). But the order_finalized is not fired in the code. If I choose another payment provider, like Invoicing, order_finialzed is fired as it should.
I have no errors in the log.
The accept url is of no interest, because the place where stuff happens is the callback url. So if you have the callback file then your server is hit from DIBS. Now we just need to figure out what is wrong. From the source code you can see that there is a try catch around it all - so if any error happens it will be logged to the /App_Data/Logs (if running newer Umbraco version). And also if the md5 hash is wrong it will also log it.https://bitbucket.org/teasolutions/tea-commerce-tea-commerce-payment-providers
Try and tripple check the log files. Else try and download the bit bucket project, add some extra logging code in the callback method and upload the new dll to your website and test again. So we can try and debug and see what is going wrong and where.
Sorry for the late response! Just got back from vacation..
I did a new reinstall of TC, and somehow it now works.
The shop will up and running in a few days, so I don't have the time to debug what went wrong. Always the timepressue :P
Thanks anyway, and sorry for your time!
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted