Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • Zac 227 posts 490 karma points
    May 31, 2014 @ 02:08
    Zac
    0

    TeaCommerce Umbrace 7 install issues

    We just installed TeaCommerce 2.3.1 on Umbraco 7.1.3.

    We've encountered a few issues so far that are preventing us from doing anything:

    1. Upon initial install, we received the en_us error described here: http://our.umbraco.org/projects/website-utilities/tea-commerce/tea-commerce-support/50368-Error-on-installation-of-Starterkit?p=0.
    We resolved this by uninstalling the package, and changing our user language from English US to English UK \.

    2. We reinstalled the package and it appears to have installed correctly, however, when we go to the Tea Commerce section, all we see is the attached image (Tea commerce header and need help?).
    Upon right clicking the header, we receive no options (create a store or something?).  
    Inspecting the page shows the console error "No menuUrl property found on the tree node, cannot load menu ".
    We tried clearing our cache, updating client dependency and recycling the app pool, but at this point can't figure out how to get the settings (countries, payment methods, etc) to display in v7.  


  • Anders Burla Johansen 2560 posts 8256 karma points
    Jun 02, 2014 @ 12:38
    Anders Burla Johansen
    0

    Hi

    Did you install Tea Commerce or the starter kit?

    Kind regards
    Anders

  • Zac 227 posts 490 karma points
    Jun 02, 2014 @ 15:40
    Zac
    0

    The tea commerce package, not the starter kit.

  • Anders Burla Johansen 2560 posts 8256 karma points
    Jun 03, 2014 @ 09:14
    Anders Burla Johansen
    0

    Try make a clean install and be sure that you are logged in with the admin user and the culture is correct. Think that might be the solution.

    Kind regards
    Anders

  • Zac 227 posts 490 karma points
    Jun 03, 2014 @ 19:18
    Zac
    101

    We had tried that with no luck.

    We finally resolved this today by upgrading to Umbraco 7.1.4 and reinstalling TeaCommerce.  I think there is some 7.1.3 bug that "breaks" TeaCommerce since we had installed it on a version prior to 7.1.3 without issue.

     

  • Andrew Ellis-chadwick 4 posts 114 karma points
    Aug 28, 2014 @ 12:29
    Andrew Ellis-chadwick
    0

    We had the same problem. 

    Did the clean install and checked the culture settings where correct and still no luck.

    We where already on 7.1.4 so couldn't upgrade.

    Finally switched from and Admin acount that was created back to the origional Admin account used to install umbraco and all the nodes returned.

    I have checked the user settings for the other admin user and it is setup to see TC but it looks like only the main admin account can see the TC nodes to make any changes.

     

     

  • Nathalie Festin 4 posts 94 karma points c-trib
    Jan 21, 2015 @ 10:02
    Nathalie Festin
    0

    I was really confused by this but when I found this thread and tried with the admin account I found the security settings.

    So before trying with a clean install, make sure the security settings are correct. :) 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft