Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • Jonas Eriksson 930 posts 1825 karma points
    Feb 06, 2015 @ 12:37
    Jonas Eriksson
    0

    Teacommerce backend hangs

    Quite often I experience that the Teacommerce (3) backend hangs - the "loading gif" displays but nothing happens.

    I have had it opened like that for a very long time and nothing more happened.

    I do not see any error message in the umbraco log.

    Ideas? Anyone else experienced this?

    Thanks

  • Anders Burla Johansen 2560 posts 8256 karma points
    Feb 06, 2015 @ 12:52
    Anders Burla Johansen
    100

    Using Chrome? Rasmus Fjord did an update and it fixed it. Was something with the browser

  • Jonas Eriksson 930 posts 1825 karma points
    Feb 06, 2015 @ 12:57
    Jonas Eriksson
    0

    Yup - seems to work good in Firefox.

    So there's a fix? Good news! Wwhere can I find it?

    Or will it come in 3.0.1?

  • Anders Burla Johansen 2560 posts 8256 karma points
    Feb 06, 2015 @ 13:17
    Anders Burla Johansen
    0

    Its a browser issue :) Just update your chrome

  • Jonas Eriksson 930 posts 1825 karma points
    Feb 06, 2015 @ 14:07
    Jonas Eriksson
    0

    Ah, bingo!

    Thanks for lightningfast support :)

  • Matt Taylor 810 posts 1900 karma points
    Feb 19, 2015 @ 16:59
    Matt Taylor
    0

    The opposite for me.

    I've just started getting this problem in Firefox. It all worked fine a few weeks ago.
    I have the latest version of FF.

    Trying it in Chrome reveals that the Tea Commerce backend is working fine.

    Is it just a browser issue and I need to wait for FF to release a fix?

    Matt

     

  • Anders Burla Johansen 2560 posts 8256 karma points
    Feb 20, 2015 @ 12:57
    Anders Burla Johansen
    0

    That is weird. But yeah its properly just to wait for an update. Or maybe it could be a caching problem - so try and clear everything.

  • Jonas Eriksson 930 posts 1825 karma points
    Feb 20, 2015 @ 13:18
    Jonas Eriksson
    0

    Might be a cookie thing? I experienced the same today with newest Chrome. Worked again when I started in incognito-mode.

  • Geoff 19 posts 134 karma points
    Feb 24, 2015 @ 06:24
    Geoff
    0

    I was experiencing the same issue on Tea Commerce 3.0.1. Clearing the history in Chrome solved the issue for me

    Geoff

  • Søren Tidmand 116 posts 331 karma points
    Mar 13, 2015 @ 00:43
    Søren Tidmand
    0

    I'm still having problems with Tea Commerce not loading any pages in the back-end. I've tried all of the best known browsers in their latest versions: Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari ... and even in incognito-mode. Cleared all caching and removed all cookies. Cleared ClientDependency and restarted the IIS. Still not loading. Just hanging ....

    I'm working with Umbraco 7.2.2 and Tea Commerce 3.0.2.

    Can anyone confirm this issue?

    Any advice will be appreciated.

    Søren

  • Anders Burla Johansen 2560 posts 8256 karma points
    Mar 13, 2015 @ 09:17
    Anders Burla Johansen
    1

    There is a bug in Umbraco 7.2.2. So you need to use 7.2.1 with Tea Commerce. Or 7.2.3 that will release in a couple of days.

  • Tom Steer 161 posts 596 karma points
    Mar 13, 2015 @ 09:24
    Tom Steer
    0

    EDIT: Posted the same time as Anders... So can ignore the below.

    I've also just upgraded to 7.2.2 & 3.0.2 and getting the same issues as yourself Soren. Looking at the network tab it seems to do the following:

      1. Remote Address:
        [::1]:64549
      2. Request URL:
      3. Request Method:
        GET
      4. Status Code:
         
        302 Found
    1. Response Headersview source
      1. Cache-Control:
        private
      2. Content-Length:
        250
      3. Content-Type:
        text/html; charset=utf-8
      4. Date:
        Fri, 13 Mar 2015 08:22:29 GMT
      5. Location:
        /umbraco/logout.aspx?redir=%2fApp_Plugins%2fTeaCommerce%2fViews%2fOrders%2fSearchOrders.aspx%3fstoreId%3d1%26orderStatusId%3d2&t=
  • Anders Burla Johansen 2560 posts 8256 karma points
    Mar 13, 2015 @ 09:32
    Anders Burla Johansen
    0

    We reported the bug and seems like it is like another problem that will be fixed in 7.2.3
    issues.umbraco.org/issue/U4-6335

    Kind regards
    Anders

  • Tom Steer 161 posts 596 karma points
    Mar 13, 2015 @ 09:51
    Tom Steer
    0

    Thanks Anders. I've reverted back to 7.2.1 and just upgraded to TC and works fine. Will just wait until Umbraco release 7.2.3

  • Søren Tidmand 116 posts 331 karma points
    Mar 13, 2015 @ 10:06
    Søren Tidmand
    0

    Thank you Tom for confirming ....

    And thanks Anders for quick support as always !!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft