Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
How can I update the payment state and order details when I'm using a custom payment form for QuickPay integration. The payment request and response getting correctly from QuickPay.I need to handle the response json from the Quickpay and update the order payment state and all. Is it possible to do custom status updates and payment state. Can you guys please help on this?.
Do I need to change in on this Quickpay10.cs files to override? Or is it possible to make a custom flow? with my custom methods
Handling a response from a payment gateway is usually processing in the ProcessCallback method of a payment provider (assuming the gateway is posting back to your server on a successful transaction). In addition, you'd also need to handle "locating the cart" from the transaction information. This is usually done via the GetCartNumber method.
The flow then would be:
1) Generate the payment provider form which embeds payment information and a reference to teaCommerceCallBackUrl as the location to return to
2) Customer clicks the button in the form and is redirected to payment gateway
3) Customer completes payment via payment gateway
4) On successfull charge payment gateway redirects to the payment providers teaCommerceCallBackUrl (which knows which payment provider is responsible for handling the callback)
5) This triggers a tea commerce callback pipeline
6) The payment providers GetCartNumber method is called to extract the cart number of the order from the payment gateways postback data
7) Assuming a cart number was returned, the relevant order is looked up
8) The payment providers ProcessCallback method is called passing in the order and transaction info
9) You perform checks and validate the transaction was complete and return a CallbackInfo object which contains a transaction ID, a transaction amount and payment status
10) Tea commerce updates the order accordingly.
If you need to change the functionality of the QuickPay provider then yes, you may need to override it's methods or create your own custom payment provider.
Hope this helps
Yeah thanks :)
Is there any service to fetch settings key values of payment method from teacommerce backend ?
From where do you need to access them? The front end? Or within a payment providers methods? If the latter, most methods are passed a settings dictionary which contains all the payment provider settings.
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted