Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • MBE 171 posts 702 karma points
    Feb 17, 2019 @ 18:35
    MBE
    0

    Could not load all types from "ProductSearchPage.Install"

    Hi guys,

    I just installed the Search Plugin for my TeaCommerce. The installer went stuck in the "restarting" progress.

    Since then, I keep getting this error:

        Could not load all types from "ProductSearchPage.Install, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" due to LoaderExceptions, skipping:
    . System.TypeLoadException on TeaCommerce.Umbraco.Install.PackageActions.AMergeXmlFile: Could not load type 'TeaCommerce.Umbraco.Install.PackageActions.AMergeXmlFile' from assembly 'TeaCommerce.Umbraco.Install, Version=3.3.6977.16238, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    

    I tried manually downloading the Search plugin and overwrite the existing ProductSearchPage.install.dll but, without any success.

    Do you have any idea what went wrong?

    // Mike

  • Matt Brailsford 2053 posts 10078 karma points MVP 5x c-trib
    Feb 17, 2019 @ 18:53
    Matt Brailsford
    0

    Ahh, oops, looks like we might have missed updating it when we released the latest version. Will look to get an update out as soon as I can, but in the meantime you can try grabbing the source code from github here https://github.com/TeaCommerce/Starter-Kit-for-Umbraco-Packages, and update the Tea Commerce dlls in the Lib folder and recompile it.

    An alternative fix might be (though I've not tested this) to see if you can redirect the TeaCommerce.Umbraco.Install dlls version using a binding redirect in your web.config

    <dependentAssembly>
      <assemblyIdentity name="TeaCommerce.Umbraco.Install"/>
      <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-3.3.1.0" newVersion="3.3.1.0"/>
    </dependentAssembly>
    

    It may not work, but might be worth a try as it'll be the easiest option for now.

    Will get an update out as soon as I can.

    Matt

  • MBE 171 posts 702 karma points
    Feb 17, 2019 @ 19:27
    MBE
    0

    Hey Matt!

    I tried grapping the Tea Comerce dlls in the Lib folder but that generates a new error:

    Could not load all types from "TeaCommerce.Umbraco.Configuration, Version=3.3.6977.16237, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" due to LoaderExceptions, skipping:
    . System.TypeLoadException on TeaCommerce.Api.Infrastructure.Ping.ICmsPingDataProvider: Could not load type 'TeaCommerce.Api.Infrastructure.Ping.ICmsPingDataProvider' from assembly 'TeaCommerce.Api, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    . System.TypeLoadException on TeaCommerce.Umbraco.Configuration.Infrastructure.Logging.LoggingProvider: Method 'Log' in type 'TeaCommerce.Umbraco.Configuration.Infrastructure.Logging.LoggingProvider' from assembly 'TeaCommerce.Umbraco.Configuration, Version=3.3.6977.16237, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.
    . System.TypeLoadException on TeaCommerce.Api.InformationExtractors.IProductInformationExtractor`2: Could not load type 'TeaCommerce.Api.InformationExtractors.IProductInformationExtractor`2' from assembly 'TeaCommerce.Api, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    . System.TypeLoadException on TeaCommerce.Api.InformationExtractors.IProductInformationExtractor`2: Could not load type 'TeaCommerce.Api.InformationExtractors.IProductInformationExtractor`2' from assembly 'TeaCommerce.Api, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    
  • Matt Brailsford 2053 posts 10078 karma points MVP 5x c-trib
    Feb 18, 2019 @ 07:25
    Matt Brailsford
    1

    Did you copy the DLLs from the SearchPage lib folder to your websites bin folder?

    If so, that won't work as that'll then break all of the main Tea Commerce (TC) because those DLLs are too old and TC will be looking for newer versions (which is ultimately what you are seeing). You need to do it the other way, copy the DLLs from your website bin folder, to the SeachPage lib folder and recompile the SearchPage package.

  • MBE 171 posts 702 karma points
    Feb 19, 2019 @ 16:27
    MBE
    0

    Hi Matt,

    I managed to revert all my changes and are now back to Umbraco 7.13.2 using TeaCommerce 3.3.0 so everything is back to normal.

    I think it's best I wait for a official fix because I'm not even sure where to copy my DLL files from the bin folder, I can't find the Searchpage Lib folder.

    Before I blow my entire project and home up, I think it's best to wait for you backend guys to release a fix, I'm not that much in a hurry ;)

    // Mike

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft