Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
My products are making use of the TC Stock management property and using it has bee fine in my local development environment.
On my production server though the Stock management control does not get rendered and had I put this down to the fact that I had not installed the TC licence file yet.
I have now installed the licence file in bin folder and TC reports the domain is recognised but the stock management control is still not being rendered for my products in the content tree.
I've recycled the app pool and bumped the client dependency number but no joy.
How can I fix this?
I'm using Umbraco v7 & TC v3.2.5
I'm not sure how it was deployed, but I do know if Umbraco can't find the prop editor at the time the Doc Type is created it will default the properties to a label. Have you checked your doc type on production to ensure it is a stock property editor? And hasn't inadvertently been changed on deploy?
It's definitely a TC Stock Management property.
I even tried adding another one to see if that would be displayed but no.
The site isn't live and deployment is simply a restore of the development database and source files.
The TC app_plugins files are all present and permissions on the folder are set.
I was pretty sure there was something in TC that stopped certain things like stock working on live without a licence.
When I make a call to TC.GetStock that is also returning null on the production server but working fine in dev.
Something aint right.
Maybe it's a client dependency thing, have you tried increasing the client dependency version in Config\ClientDepdendency.config? You could double check this by checking the browser console to see if there is a JS error. It might be that the JS file for the property editor isn't being loaded.
Yes I had bumped the client dependency number before raising this issue.
Just tried it again with no joy.
I looked at the browser console as you suggested, lots of warnings about the SSL certificate not being good enough which is fair enough because it's a self-signed certificate until it goes live.
So I switched off SSL, loaded the page and it worked. The stock control property displayed.
I've now switched the SSL back on and it's still working.
So you lead me to the solution, thanks.
Ahh, glad to hear you got it working. 👍
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted