Press Ctrl / CMD + C to copy this to your clipboard.
This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at
Hi, Is there any way to transfer or queue content of tea commerce to Umbraco cloud ?. We need to queue the Tea commerce backend contents to development to stage and then to live environment.
Are you refering to product information? or Tea Commerce store configuration?
The product info should be transferable is this is plain old Umbraco content so that should work fine with Umbraco deploy. Regarding Tea Commerce config, this isn't currently possible and so is a manual process.
Hope this helps
Being able to transfer Tea Commerce settings between environments would be useful. And related, the ability to compare settings would also be useful.
I just went through the process of setting up TC in a new local env and it took me at least half an hour making sure I had everything right. An improved TC settings UI would also help and is probably of higher priority.
Maybe an export/import feature? That way we could use our fav diff tool to compare the exported files.
I like the idea of the export / import. I'll add it to the list of potential improvements.
RE the TC UI, are you just referring to it being updated? Or is there a specific element of the UI that poses a problem?
1) Url's in the Payment Methods' Payment provider settings are hard coded. If we change the name of the target page in the backoffice, the TC settings are not updated. Use an Umbraco URL picker and store the UDI instead?
2) The way we have to click the pencil on the right side to toggle edit mode for each field is slow and cumbersome. On my big screen it's a long way from the left side where the value is to the right side where the pencil is (yes I know I can resize my window :-).
3) Not sure how to improve, but due to the circular relationships between language, currency, country, and other settings, I have to make multiple passes through the settings in order to get everything right. For instance the very first setting is the store node itself. Here there are a few defaults, but these can't be set until the particular subsettings have been completed. Maybe have links where ever a setting is dependent on another setting to allow us to navigate to that setting, and return when done?
4) When looking at the section tree it's not obvious which nodes have settings, and which ones are just "empty" parents. The result is that I end up clicking on every node to see if there's something there that I need to pay attention to.
5) Last, but not least, there's no dirty flag or warning if I try to navigate away from a node without saving first.
Hope this helps,
That's some awesome feedback thank you 👍
is working on a reply...
Write your reply to:
Image will be uploaded when post is submitted