Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jesse Andrews 191 posts 716 karma points c-trib
    Oct 16, 2020 @ 02:26
    Jesse Andrews

Basic Authentication not going away on the live site after payment in umbraco cloud

I purchased a starter tier account for a project on umbraco cloud, but the authentication remains. Based on this thread, I'm under the impression that paying should remove the basic authentication from the live site. It is an older thread though so this might no longer be the case though.

If that's still the case, why might it still be displaying the authentication? Otherwise what else need to be done?

I thought it might be because umbraco latch hasn't successfully been bound to the hostname, but I haven't had luck there either. Cloudflare is what I'm using for the DNS. While I can get to point at my umbraco cloud environment without issue, umbraco latch fails to bind to the domain. It either complains of a dns misconfiguration when proxies are enabled and gets stuck in the "initial" state if I make it DNS Only (referenced this thread when troubleshooting).

Any ideas?

• Jesse Andrews 191 posts 716 karma points c-trib
    Oct 17, 2020 @ 06:15
    Jesse Andrews

Turns out this was an issue on the umbraco cloud side and not my own code. If anyone else runs into this, contact umbraco support and they will be able clear it up.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft