Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• AN 22 posts 42 karma points
    Jul 13, 2010 @ 12:24
    AN

Just installed Improved Mediapicker by Tim, when uploading a file, it gives me a "No node exists with id '0'"

Hi guys,

First, thanks for tuning in. It really helps from time to time, when I'm all out of options that you guys pitch in!

As the subject states, I've just installed Improved Mediapicker, and when I activate the advanced options, so that users can either select media from the media section, or upload new media, it returns with a "No node exists with id '0'".

The complete stacktrace is listed below.

I then carried on to install Tribal Yet Another Media Picker 4, just to try and see if it was the IMP that was broken, however TYAMP4 gives me the same error!

The version of Umbraco the site is runnins is umbraco v 4.0.3 (Assembly version: 1.0.3625.27276).

I've resently had a simmilar error with viewing a specific document type, so I'm afraid that my Umbraco installation might be corrupt or broken..

As I've spend quite a bit of time setting up content, building a member list, doing XSLT files and the works, I hope I do not have to start over from scratch.

Any advice on how to fix the "No node exists with id '0'", and any a way to check if the Umbraco installation itself is broken will be apreciated!

-- stacktrace

[ArgumentException: No node exists with id '0']
    umbraco.cms.businesslogic.CMSNode.setupNode() +459
    umbraco.cms.businesslogic.CMSNode..ctor(Int32 Id) +25
    umbraco.cms.businesslogic.media.MediaType.GetByAlias(String Alias) +117
    Nibble.Umb.Datatype.ImprovedMediaPicker.ImprovedMediaPickerUpload.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +716
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
    umbraco.BasePages.BasePage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +15
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

Jul 14, 2010 @ 09:21
    AN

As an update, I've checked if I or someone else had installed Multiple File Uploader, which we have not. So our.umbraco.org/.../5070-Uploading-images-in-RTE-throw-error that cannot be the problem.

Jul 14, 2010 @ 11:49
    AN

Just tired a thing.

Even when using the richtexteditors insert/edit image function and choosing the create new tab, when saving I recieve the abovementioned error.

So it isn't isolated to TYAIP4 or IMP..

Help :(

Jul 15, 2010 @ 11:41
    AN

Really, no one able to help?

If not I guess the last thing I'm able to do, is reinstall.. :o(

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft