Start an Umbraco Meetup Group
The Umbraco meetups are a great way to stay connected to the community and share your ideas as well as learn from each other. If you cannot find an Umbraco meetup near you, we can help you get one started.
Starting a new meetup can be done in a few steps:
- Get in touch and share your ideas about the new meetup group.
- We will help you set up the group, cover the subscription fees, and promote the kickoff meetup.
- The group will be part of the Umbraco Meetups Network.
You need help from other meetup organizers or HQ:
- Chat with other Umbraco meetup organizers on Slack by joining the channel meetup-organisers.
- Read about the support HQ offers.
If you would like to read more about how to get started, or even contribute with ideas from your own experience, check out this detailed organizer's guide.